5.12.2011

Nursery

Now onto the fun stuff!  After we found out we were having a girl, we decided to pick out paint colors for the nursery.  The plan was to keep it very simple, and add just a splash of color.  We figured that way we would not have to paint again, hopefully! :)  We chose raspberry for our accent color and I am very happy with how the paint colors turned out! 



We also ordered our furniture, I attached a link so you can check it out.  We purchased the Enclave set convertible crib, double dresser (which will double as a changing table,) and 5 drawer chest in Espresso.  I am excited to get them in the nursery to see how they look!




We have accomplished quite a bit, but still have a long way to go!  Continue to check in to see updated photos as we add the furniture and accessorize!


No comments:

Post a Comment