5.21.2011

Hair Bows

I just love the big bows for headbands, hats, and little girls' hair!  As you can see from the Accessories Post I have already purchased a couple.  After looking at the bows, I decided to attempt to make them myself.  I went online and found an awesome website (listed below) and ordered a few items to get started.  My order should be here Thursday, but in the meantime I pulled out some old ribbon to practice with.  Unfortunately, I do not have the clips yet, nor do I have a hot glue gun.  So for now double sided tape did the trick.  Here are the partially finished products!




Bow #2 - I love the bee ribbon




Here is the link for the wholesale site I found with ribbon, clips, headbands, etc



I cannot wait to receive the order and make some more bows!  Update coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment