It truly is an amazing thing to feel your little one move in your belly!
Mike has finally seen and felt her move, and I have come to realize that he does not find this as fascinating as I do. In fact, last night we finally had a free chance to sit down and relax and I had him put his hand on my belly. He was able to feel her move a couple of times and that was enough for him. I find this funny, because I could sit and watch my belly move all day long, in fact, most of the time when I am relaxing you will find me with my shirt up past my belly just waiting for a little movement. Talk about cheap entertainment!
Anyways, for all of you who have had the priviledge to feel your child rolling, kicking, and jabbing in your tummy you should feel truly blessed! I do believe this will be one of the biggest things about pregnancy that I will miss!

I have still yet to see the little one move and I sit with you for two hours almost everyday with your shirt up! I'm sure she will want me to see her every move soon!
ReplyDelete