I thoroughly enjoy shopping, especially for someone else, so as you can imagine I was ecstatic when we found out it was a girl! My first thought was poor Mike.....
As most of you know, children's clothing can be so expensive! Surprisingly, I have done very well limiting what I purchase and of the clothing I do purchase about 95% is on sale! I have also been been checking out the thrift stores in Des Moines. Here are a couple I have found: Once Upon A Child, Turtle Hut, Just 4 Kids, and Me n Mommy To Be. Unfortunately, I have a weakness for accessories, so needless to say my child may be naked, but her head will always be covered! :)
Here are just a few of the items I have accumulated. More photos of clothing and accessories will be posted throughout the next three months. (I cannot show it all at once!)
I love legwarmers! They make diaper changing and learning to crawl so easy and the best part is you can wear them for several years! Below is an assortment from BabyLegs and Mud Pie....
A friend of mine had a Lincoln and Lexi party several weeks back and I fell in love with these shoes, the pictures do not do them justice, but I had to share them. The black, white, and pink are reversible and the ribbon can be tied up the ankle. I also created a onesie to match the bird shoes and Grandma Liska gave her a cute little blanket. Everything through LL is completely customizable and Meg the owner is fabulous.
This is so fun, I cannot wait to share more!
ahhh...you have the cutest accessories :)
ReplyDelete