6.28.2011

Work in Progress

What an adventure we had picking up the dressers and crib....thankfully we have awesome neighbors that let us borrow their truck and provided manual labor to help carry the furniture upstairs.  Mike informs me that the furniture will stay with the house when we move! :)

As you know I have a very hard time pacing myself and once I start on a project I like to finish it.  So needless to say on Sunday at 3:30 once the furniture was in the nursery the fun began!  Before we picked up the furniture I started a load of our little ladies laundry.  This was so much fun, but I had no idea I would have 3 full, and when I say full I mean super plus plus, loads of baby clothes!  My intentions were to take photos of this chaos, but I was in such a hurry I spaced it off.  Instead here are a couple of Mike and I putting them away.



Sadie had to help, too!


Finally, around 9 pm I had the majority of the clothing, diapers, wipes, blankets, and toys were put away.  Unfortunately, I believe I am going to have to label each drawer so Mike knows where everything is and the sizes in each drawer! 

These are just newborn clothes...


Diapers - Newborn (top), Size 1 (middle), Size 2 (bottom) and there are more in the closet! It is hard to see but these drawers are packed full.




Receiving blankets


It is safe to say that we have already run out of room in her dressers (11 drawers) and she is not even here yet!  Yikes!

More nursery photos to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment