6.07.2011

28 Weeks

Where does the time go?  I feel like we just found out we were pregnant and now I am entering into my 3rd trimester!  What an exciting time, I can only imagine the additional changes that I am in store for in the next few months.  Here is a belly shot for the end of 27 weeks, I am finally out of the "is that a pregnant belly" stage and beginning to get comments from strangers!



We also had another ultrasound on May 27th.  For those of you who do not know, the reason we are having an excessive amount of ultrasounds is because our little girl is quite the "little peanut".  We did finally receive great news that she is finally growing and I do not need to go to a specialist.  At this point, the doctors believe she will continue to be a small baby - she is her father's daughter - and there is a possibility of delivering at 37 weeks.  Hopefully, going into the last trimester she will start to catch up  and I can deliver naturally....Only time will tell!  Right now we are counting our blessings that she is growing with each appointment and not declining in size! 

Here is a profile at 26 weeks:


Our next ultrasound is June 17th, we will keep you updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment